In Ulster Oval Racing
Terms and Conditions
1. DMC Race Promotions reserve the right to alter or vary the programme of events, due to events beyond its reasonable control, without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
2. Your admission ticket is issued subject to the terms and conditions of DMC Race Promotions.
3. Advance discount tickets are available approximately one week prior to the event. All prices on our website are subject to a nominal administration fee of 50p + 4.35% of the shopping basket value. DMC Race Promotions reserves the right to change the admin fee without notice or communication.
4. Online tickets - please print off your PayPal receipt (screen shot also acceptable) or bring something with your name and address, and bring with you to the stadium entrance, where the operator will match it to our advance ticket sales. Advance tickets are not posted out.
5. Advance tickets can only be purchased online. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
6. DMC Race Promotions operates a no refund policy based on a 'change of mind' or 'change of programme'.
7. Tickets cannot be refunded in adverse weather conditions if the event still goes ahead.
8. We will only refund tickets if the event has been cancelled or postponed, prior to commencement. Absolutely NO monies will be refunded on the day. In the case of Abandonment due to circumstances beyond our control after 5 races of the programme being run, the event will be deemed as “run” – in any other situation, further information will appear on www.dmcracepromotions.com within 72 hours of the event. NO monies will be refunded on the event day.
9. DMC Race Promotions reserves the right to cancel or refuse bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
10. DMC Race Promotions reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any terms and conditions of the event.
11. DMC Race Promotions accepts no responsibility for any personal property and vehicle parking.
Using the trackside parking option is done so at your own risk. No liability falls to DMC Race Promotions for any damage that may occur whilst in the vicinity of the stadium.
12. Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
13. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled. If an event has been cancelled or rescheduled we will use reasonable endeavours via social media, website etc to inform. It is always prudent to check on www.dmcracepromotions.com for the latest information.
14. The unauthorized use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited, that includes the use of a mobile device to live stream.
15. You may be asked to produce proof of your age.
16. When we issue wristbands it is a condition of re-entry that the wristband must be on your wrist and not have been tampered with or damaged in any way. Re-entry will be prohibited if this has occurred.
17. The ORCi would like to remind all fans that it is illegal to stream any portion of meetings without prior permission from the ORCi. This is a breach of copyright, it is against our agreement with involved broadcasters, and will be taken very seriously by all promotions within the sport.
Anyone found to be live streaming meetings without prior agreement may be subject to further action. As a sport it is important that we embrace the ever changing world of social media, but at the same time we also have to protect our product.
18. Acceptance of Orders: DMC Race Promotions takes great care to ensure that information supplied to the customer by way of description and/or illustration is accurate. It does however remain the responsibility of the customer to determine the suitability of the product ordered.
19. Data & Privacy: DMC Race Promotions will store your personal details such as email address, name and postal address when information is submitted via our website. This includes survey completions, online orders, advance ticket sales, web queries, drivers booking in, subscriptions and complaints. We may use your details for marketing purposes through postal communication or emails. Under no circumstances will this information be passed to a third party.
20. All prices on our website are subject to a nominal administration fee of 50p + 4.35% of the shopping basket value. DMC Race Promotions reserves the right to change the admin fee without notice or communication.